November 3rd & 4th, 2018 - Saturday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Sunday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Spring Train Show and Open House, South Bay Historical Railroad Society at the Santa Clara Caltrain Station, 1005 Railroad Av., Santa Clara, CA. (408) 243-3969.
Click Here for Advanced Ticket Sales
- Admission: $5 all persons 18 and over.
- Two museum-quality model railroad displays, running multiple trains (HO- and N-scale).
- Enjoy our museum of real railroad artifacts.
- The historic Santa Clara tower is a great place to spot a real train whiz by.
- Come view the 1912 Pullman business car and imagine 1st class travel back in the day!
- Check out our used items for sale at the Company Store.
- Live Blue Grass music by Santa Clara Valley Blue Grass Association on Saturday from 12:00 - 3:00 pm.
- Come on by and talk railroading with fellow railfans and SBHRS members.
- Come see one of the best railroad libraries in Northern California.
- All-Day Lunch Counter